Saturday, October 6, 2007

See??? My FIRST CLASS Car Seat!!! *^^*

Today really a busy day for omma, appa, DY obba, PL ah yee & Uncle Samuel!!!

First they went to Paragon for late lunch and went to toy r us to look for car seat!! they found a Graco brand car seat but can only use till 9 months! Then, they went to Causeway point Kiddy Palace and Mothercare to look for car seat but didnt buy as omma think Baby Kingdom might sell alot of varies of car seat......

Well, in the end......... omma and appa bought the BRITEX FIRST CLASS car seat for me at last at Vivo City Mothercare!!! keke......

Here, I want to THANKS my PL Ah Yee for sponsoring this car seat specially for me!!! IMO, I LOVE YOU!!! and i promise i wont "beat" you..... i will only beat my appa and Uncle Samuel :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. looks comfy. Ji-Eun, alot of ppl dote on u leh. :)