Sunday, October 21, 2007

21102007....Ji Eun's SEVEN weeks old!!! *^^*

Today is Sunday and I am 7 weeks old!!! So happy!!!! can go out again...to PL Ah Yee & Uncle Samuel's house!!! It's my 2nd outing of the day! Yupee.....
oh ya! Omma's birthday is coming so today we ate cake cake at PL Ah Yee's house....... ah yee gave me some blackforest cream to taste and popo gave me some sponge cake too!!! yummy....


Omma gave up the car seat.... and let me sit on her flabby body! keke....
3 generation with 3 different family name...
My photos at Ah Yee's house!
Blackforest Cake
Family photo
Blow...blow....blow....
Cutting Cake

5 comments:

james said...

ahaha, you're reaching for the cake in that last picture, aren't you!

Anonymous said...

ji eun's mummy seems to have lost some weight..... whoopee!

The Park Family said...

really??? Omma still fat lah.... :S

Anonymous said...

can see from ur omma's face that omma lost some weight wor...

The Park Family said...

Ajumma Sandra......Omma said wanna treat you..... keke....