Sunday, October 7, 2007

07102007.....Ji Eun's FIVE weeks old!!! *^^*

keke....Today I am FIVE weeks old (if count by week).....so anything special??? as usual, my routine is sleep, cry and drink milk milk...... but tell you all....now my crying really expert bcos last time was "dry" crying and this time....is "WET" crying.... full of tear drops!!!
Now everyone feel that I am more and more noti! ;P but I am still scare of omma.... i can bully everyone except omma.....upon omma carrys me.... i will well behave and try to doze off as fast as possible.....
Today, omma and appa want me to test using the new car seat so today they brought me out to "gai gai" (we went to PL ah yee's house) with popo..... hmm.... the car seat is not bad and quite comfortable but but but...... i think bcos dun have my pillow..... so.....I CRRRRRRRIED again...... and end up....didnt sit in the car seat....keke.... ;P









4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, a pillow might fit u better cos nw u r still small. dun worry, the seat will fit u nicely when u get bigger. for now, enjoy the car rides. :)

james said...

안녕, 지은! Thanks for visiting my site. That's the first time someone called me an 아저씨, I like it! I'm so happy your 엄마 and 아빠 bought you a car seat. Since you're still an infant, it should be installed rear-facing.

I know you can't read yet but here's a website for more information about car safety for babies:
http://www.safekids.or.kr/
I used to work for them :)

The Park Family said...

Kamsahamnida Ajussi...you really smart as initially the car seat is installed rear-facing but Ji Eun dun like :S
ok.... will inform my appa to read the http://www.safekids.or.kr/ :D

Anonymous said...

she looks so tiny when sitting in this car seat. haha.