Sunday, October 14, 2007

14102007....Ji Eun's SIX Weeks Old!! :D

Today is my 6 weeks old...... omma went to Church with appa to pray for Ji Eun!!! Ji Eun so touched but somtime really dun like omma bcos she everytime scolds me!! :S
Today we went to PL Ah Yee & Uncle Sam's house..... as usual, i slept there and PL Ah Yee carried me around till I cried then she passed back to popo! keke..... how come everyone scare of me when crying??? I am closing my eyes tightly and screams what....nothing wrong!
Then later we went to Punggol Marina..... upon reached there....i dozed off but woke up when it was MILK MILK time.......

Wears nice nice
GAP brand hor...
ok..today i try to sit well...
Done!!
Aiyo...pls start engine leh....
Yes? Popo...

I Love my Popo!!
Hot leh....

zzzzzzzzz

My Fat Omma
My Slim Appa
Me & Popo.... Saranghaeyo....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. Ji-Eun looked pretty in GAP. :)

The Park Family said...

Ajumma Janice..... even though if I didnt wear GAP, i still pretty hor! keke... ;P

Unknown said...

ya, v pretty. :D