Monday, September 3, 2007

Anneong Haseyo! I Am Park Ji Eun!

Anneong Haseyo! I am Park Ji Eun. After hiding inside my omma's womb for a good few months, I am now all ready to meet you all. :) Omma gave birth to me on 2 September. And so, I am a September baby. kekeke...

Oh, you must be curious about my look rite? Whether I look more like a Korean or a Singaporean? I also cannot tell it myself. Please tell me. Gamsahaeyo!




Actually I have already met many people yesterday besides my omma and appa. I saw Popo, Ah Gong, Pauline Ah Yee, Uncle Samuel, Gu-Po (Ah Gong's sister), Collin Jiu Jiu, rich Auntie Catherine and helpful Auntie Jenny and her husband. Oh, oh, i met one Korean too. He is my appa's colleague cum good pal, Uncle Tae Eun. He came to meet me with his wife, Auntie Zoey. Think I will be meeting more and more people very soon. Really looking forward to it. (Oh yes, my cousin Dae Yeon Obba still no where to be seen. Where are you, Dae Yeon Obba? :p)

OK, that's all for now. I need to drink milk milk already. :)




4 comments:

Kristine said...

Hey Woman! Congrates le! Finally see ur princess park liao. Hmm...mmm she looks like ur hubby from the side view. Keke! How are u getting on with ur breastfeeding? Once again Congrates!

Anonymous said...

yoz..sugar sister eeling 恭喜! so happy & proud of you. Thank you very muchie too...coz I have a new niece to play with...yeah...

to Ji Eun, please be good and grow well. Open your eyes quick quick and loOk at us.

Unknown said...

congrats YL!! :D

Ji-Eun's a lovely baby. U n ur hb muz b v happy. (^-^)

Anonymous said...

Cha Bo!!!! Your baby very very cute leh....felt like carrying her....I show Darren your baby's blog as well.....he also think very very cute...hehe....will go visit you some day when u feel better.....CONGRATS!!!