Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Latest MUSIC Toy from Pauline Ah Yee!!! :D

yoyo...... I really love music....but popo and omma sing song to me really sound horrible.... :S
I love Ah Yee's singing but she seldom sing for me as she didnt stay together with me......
Anyway, Ah Yee bought me a music toy and I Love It very much.....keke..... Kamsahamnida Imo!!! (Imo mean "Ah Yee" in Korean)

Oh!!! New Toy!!!
WOW!!! Got Music one leh.....
No More music liao :( ....change head position
huh?? Got camera..... okok.... CHEESE.... *^^*
Wave and Wink!!!
Ok! Shall turn back and play with the toy!!
kekeke..... really love this toy....kekeke....
Hello Toy Toy!!! *wink* Ok....music start to play liao..... *concentrate*
*Dancing*
Supper happy DANCING!!!
Hand up!!! and WAVE WAVE WAVE!!!!
Dancing with Shaking Legs........ keke...
Really enjoy and engross to the music

hmmm...hmmmm....hmmm....
Want to dance again but puke milk out first!!!
Better dun let people see i puke milk milk

Soothing......hmmmm....hmmmm....
Ahhh....Ahh.....Wooo.....Wooo.....


*cheeky*
Oh no!!! Music going to finish liao....
*yawn*..... going to sleep liao....
okok.... shall pose for the last photo shot!!!
I am going to zzzzz....*byebye* Anneonghi jumuseyo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! and she winks alot!! heee...

hey, she's tall leh..... =)

Unknown said...

kawaii!! :D

The Park Family said...

keke..... i want to be tall and slim.... dun want to be like omma...fat and ugly :S