Wednesday, September 5, 2007

HoMe Sweet HoMe

Hi Everyone, this is Ji Eun's speaking. Omma and me have discharged from TMC yesterday afternoon. WoW, the feeling of going home is so wonderful. I can't wait to see my playpen. :) As Ji Eun is still a baby, all I need to do at home is drink milk milk and sleep. Phew! Luckily I don't have to do any housework yet. kekeke....How nice to be a baby.

Guess what? I think Popo and omma are both 'struggling' at home to take care of me. Popo needs to cook for Omma and also need to feed me milk milk. And I actually overheard her telling Pauline Ah Yee over phone that I can really drink cos' every 3 hours, I want milk milk. :p heeeeee...Then Omma also told Pauline Ah Yee she is very tired. But Omma, when working you also say very tired. Now resting at home you also very tired. What you want Omma?

Oh, I finally saw my cousin Dae Yeon. He is so tall. I thought I saw a dinosaur. HELP!!! :p Oh, also saw my Peng Peng Ah Yee. She bought me pressie too. She came with Kim Lip Gor Gor and her mom. Speaking of Peng Peng Ah Yee's mom (my "Sim Po"), she is so excited carrying me. I cried when she carried me at TMC cos' I thought I am on a roller-coaster ride. No, "Sim Po" I am still a baby, I am too young for roller-coaster ride. Actually I really have got many Ah Yees. The other Ah Yee I saw is Janet Ah Yee. She already had 2 kids. Hopefully they can play with me next time.

Omma's "S" company so sweet too. They sent Omma a baby hamper. I peeped and saw some clothings inside the hamper that is for me. Of course, there are some other items that are for Omma only. But never mind, it's ok. Better than Appa, he has got nothing. kekeke...Thank you Aunties & Uncles from Omma's company.

Alright, it's my drink milk milk time again. HOORAY! Ji Eun needs to rest already, talk to you again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome home!! (^-^)

dun bully ur omma. let her rest. :D

Anonymous said...

hey Ji Eun, I agree loh...your 'Sim Po' really pat u so hard. I was worried. I warned her already. Don't worry K. Peng Peng Ah Yi sayang you k. haha....