Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am still here (I mean in omma's womb)!!! :S

yoyoz...... I AM STILL INSIDE OMMA'S WOMB!!! keke......
Today is Thursday (30/8/07), suppose to be induced if amniotic fluid level is low...... but who know??? Went for check up today and the amniotic fluid level is sufficient for me to stay in the womb longer!!! keke....
Gynae Dr. Wong advised omma that since Ji Eun is healthy and let me stay inside till Monday (3/9/07).... if by Monday, Ji Eun still havent come out, then really have to induce........
So, Omma ah...... i think you better walk more and squat more..... over the weekend, stop sleeping and better go walk walk more often......
No Choice..... I have a lazy pig Omma so have to remind her to exercise again & again..... keke......

3 comments:

Mama Tay said...

this is littletays' mummy, can Ji Eun come out on 6 Sept so that can share the same birthday as Jesiree? Haha....i doubt Ji Eun can tahan so long hor?

The Park Family said...

wow...... 6/9??? Dunno leh.... bcos Dr Wong said 3/9 is consider overdue liao and shall induce by then.... keke... anyway, i think more or less confirm that I am a Sept Baby liao...;P

Unknown said...

ya, ji eun's omma muz exercise more. it helps wif delivery. early sept is gd. jia you!! :D