Monday, August 20, 2007

*Waving* to Omma & Appa

Heehee....Today is Ji Eun meeting Omma and Appa Day!!! Our appointment is 215pm! Ji Eun saw omma and appa and quickly waved to the scaning machine but omma's womb is too small for Ji Eun to wave the hand so no choice..... I can only moved here and there to attract attention!!! Lucky my parents and gynae saw me moving alot! keke....
Gynae said Ji Eun good and healthy girl as I move alot and now engaged!!! So Ji Eun can come out anytime.... Gynae feel is next week..... so this week I still can enjoy inside omma's womb!!! Appa keep asking Ji Eun "Why no come out now??" ...... Ji Eun thinking "no way man..... come out early sure many people will pinch me!!! so I better enjoy 'swimming" inside omma's womb for this week for once"..... :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. congrats. ji eun will b coming out soon. ur omma & appa will b most delighted! :D enjoy ur "last wk" swimming. :D

The Park Family said...

keke..... really dunno when can I come out.... now I am in Wk 38 and weight is 2.9kg.... Gynae said Ji Eun is in Avg size.... so happy that i am not as fat as omma! keke...

Unknown said...

wow. 2.9kg is gd. sure can go thru natural delivery. congrats!! :D

looking fwd to see u soon. ;-)