Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Photos Time!!! :D


These 4 set of clothings is HL (omma everytime said she haolian bcos she really rich) Auntie Catherine's brother help Ji Eun to buy in USA.... GAP brand!!! All so sweet and pinky..... Thanks Buja Auntie Catherine!!!



see this top & towels??? Is popo buy for me!!! ;p Popo really love Ji Eun....she really make an effort to go all the way to Sima Road to buy a few dozen for Ji Eun!!! Thanks Popo!!! I love you!!! *popo*


ah ha!!!! These toys are bought by Pauline Ah Yee!!!! Thanks to her new job in Plaza Singapura.... bcos she almost will shop everyday to see any new toys for Ji Eun!!! So happy!!! keke...... Please buy more for me.... so far three toys still no enough..... and when I am older.... Can I have Barbie Dollssssss???? keke......

......What is this??? Appa and Omma got this for Ji Eun.... is a Cordlife kit...... saying to store Ji Eun's cordblood when I come out..... dunno how the process of keeping....dun care lah...since is Appa and Omma paying! keke.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely rompers! all so sweet!! :)

The Park Family said...

Thanks!!! I love it very much too! :D