Monday, July 30, 2007

Hihi!!! Happy to see you! Omma and Appa :D

30/7/07

Today is parents meeting day!!! So happy but I am sooooo hungry......

Omma went for her blood test on sugar level so we couldnt eat till 1130am!!! Ji Eun keep kicking for foods till give up! :S

Oh ya..... this is me!!! see my scan??? is my side view! pretty??? :D see my fist??? I think that time i am "begging" for foods.....if the photo not clear, pls forgive omma as she took the photo herself..... she has keep asking Appa to take photo on Ji Eun's scan but my Appa really really very SUPER LAZY!!!! :S
And today Dr Wong praised Ji Eun saying Ji Eun weight well control now.... today is week 35 and my weight is 2.4kg!!! keke.... so belong to medium size!!! and she said maybe Ji Eun will come out on end aug...... if want to come out early, then omma have to do more exercise like walking or climbing stairs..... but omma so lazy...... ;P


Yesterday, 29/7/07, also Ji Eun's parent happy day..... bcos their loving photo published in Sunday New Paper!!!! keke..... Cant help laughing.....omma really thick-skin to submit the photo!!! but is a good memories....... and also during late afternoon, photographer Adrian Ong came to our new house to take photo for omma, appa and ji eun (who hide in the womb)......then after the photoshooting, we went to italian restaurant at Upper Bt Timah for dinner with popo :D Omma ate alot as she need to fast till today.... but also no use..... today we still very hungry!!! keke......


Sunday New Paper



Pg 3 Content Page



Pg 38 and can omma "love note" to appa! keke.....


keke...see??? Omma and Appa "staring" at Ji Eun!!! ;P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw... so sweet n 温馨... :) ji eun's getting v big liao leh. :D cant wait to see ji eun soon. *grin*

The Park Family said...

me also cant wait to come out to meet my omma and appa and all the ajummas & ajussi....but I also dunno when! keke.....