Thursday, May 1, 2008

01052008.......Happy Labour Day!!

Even though is labour day today, my omma and appa are not around to company me :'(
They have "dumped" me alone in Singapore with popo and went to HK with ah yee and friend!!!
But its ok...... omma and appa really need a break (away from me).....so that they can buy gifts for me.....
These are the gifts that they have bought for me in HK......
Omma & Appa say to Ji Eun "BO GO SI PO YO"!!!!
Pinky Cardigan & Horoscope Top from Bosinni... Omma also bought a set for Ajumma Catherine's princess (Carissa)
Omma bought 2 hats & 1 headband for me (to cover my "baldness" ^^
Omma bought Zara top and polo for me.... Appa nagged Omma "buying PINK again"??? But really no choice....if Omma buys Blue polo for me, other people will think i am a boy :S

No comments: