Wednesday, February 27, 2008

CNY is over.......

Yupee.... Omma is going to bank in my "hard-earned" ang bao money.....
Dun tell u all how much I got but omma keep nagging over the $$$.....
Why?? Errrmmmm....... omma got a shock that I got $4 from a relative!!!! okok....money is not the issue but she still shock lah..... y??? bcos hor..... those uncles and aunties who I met at house downstairs also gave me $4 leh...... then how come a relative so........ :S
And she also got another shock.... I got a $XX (mean alot lah) from another relative leh....... weird lor.... such a big extreme......
THIS IS THE REAL WORLD lor....... :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happened to come by your blog. You are such a cute princess! :) You are considered lucky enough as you still get $4 from relative. My 2 children got few packets of just $2 ang pao from relatives. And worst case, one of my children even got a empty packet from a RELATIVE!! So I told my children that maybe the uncle took the wrong packet to give. Anyway nowaday, it very normal rate as economic not really good yet and all prices goes up but never come down.

The Park Family said...

Hihi!! Welcome to my blog! :D
yaya....i am considered super lucky as compare to your empty ang bao leh..... wow.... who know next year I will get an empty too?? ;P
Anyway, I dun care how much I have collected but....is my stupid omma got shock over $4 lah..... somemore she know who is that relative (not by guessing)...keke....

Unknown said...

when i was young, my aunties oso gave me $4 so to me, it's not a shock. :P