Saturday, December 1, 2007

Busy Saturday.....

yoyozzz...... today early morning, my parents and popo brought me to ICA to collect my passport! Wow!! Omma almost "faint" when she saw the crowd!!! So many people and when we got the Q no., we have to wait for 550+ people before is our turn!! anyway, we have waited for 2hrs plus before my turn....long sia!!! But i am very very well-behaved at the ICA. I slept there, kpo there and milk milk there.... without CRYING hor!! omma and popo are so proud of me for being so "guai" :D
After the ICA, we went to Jap restaurant at Taka for late lunch...... then went to Children Charity Carnival outside taka......wow....realised that everywhere is full of people leh..... maybe bcos Xmas is coming..... :D


On the way to ICA
Waiting at ICA....zzz
At the restaurant, waiting for them to finish their lunch
lucky got toys to company me :)
popo "entertain" me
xmas tree inside takashimaya

home sweet home....

Playing with Ah Gong

Popo and me reading
Concentrate reading
Playing with Popo
tired liao~~~
i love this playing position
Smile :)

No comments: