Friday, November 23, 2007

I am a "GOOD" Girl! keke

Ever since omma went back to workforce, she will make an effort to call back home.... and i realised that everytime omma called back, popo will "complain" to her saying "Ji Eun Ah.... very noti" or "mei mei ah....today very noti" or "ah girl ah, today dunno why sooo noti"....keke....
Popo, I want to tell you, I am a GOOD girl, not a NOTI girl lah.....
I only love to : -
1) cry when people carry me in wrong position
2)cry when no milk milk given to me instantly
3)pretend to sleep
4)listens to other people talking
5)want people keep carrying me
6)dun like to stay a place too long
7)will angry in the car if not moving
8)cranky
9)angry when people keep disturbing me
so....what wrong with that??? ;P I AM STILL A GOOD GIRL what......

No comments: